HSPEED Short Shifter Audi Urquattro Rallye Edition
from 789.00 €
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery time: 10 day(s)
- HSpeed Short Shifter for Audi Urquattro Rallye Edition
- Gearbox: 016 + 01E
- gears: 5 + 6 gear
- Our HSpeed Short Shifter fits plug & play and is adapted to the original mounting points. Adaptation work on the tunnel is not necessary.
- The HSpeed Short Shifter shortens and optimizes the shifting travel of the H-shift and thus promotes fast and accurate shifting even under traction and load.
- The center position spring installed by us supports you when changing gears and at the same time stabilizes the guide between the shifting lanes - for optimal feedback.
- The positioning of the shift lever is designed for motorsports as well as for a very sporty driver close to the steering wheel.
- Our HSpeed Short Shifter offers you the possibility to lock lower and higher gears (e.g. 2 or 5 speed) via the adjustable gear stops to avoid shifting at the ¼ mile in the drift or on a short race track.
- You also use the stops to set the left/right movement as well as the reverse lockout.
- Reverse is operated by the pull lever on the shift knob, which unlocks the reverse lockout via a cable pull and clears the shift gate for reverse. This prevents reverse from being accidentally engaged in race or absolute escalation mode. However, you can also use the lock to lock or unlock other gears to prevent shifting.
- Due to the penchant for perfection and a master at the drawing board, result in perfectly designed components, with a very high stiffness despite the low weight.
- Our short shifters are designed individually for each vehicle model and can only develop their full function in the corresponding vehicle type.
- Our HSpeed Short Shifter, as well as all other products, are exclusively designed and built for motorsport!
- The Short Shifter registration can be carried out via StVZO §21 (individual acceptance), for this we provide a material expertise on request.
- For the conversion you need common tools and basic vehicle knowledge.
- Fairing parts are to be removed in the area of the center console.
- The original shift linkage can be used depending on the transmission type
Information about the material
- For the turned and milled parts we use exclusively 7075 aluminum
- (also called aircraft aluminum).
- The substructures are made of 3mm thick aluminum sheet AlMg3.
- furthermore we use stainless steel for smallest parts
- dimensions: width: 12 cm | height: 40 cm | length: 23 cm
Included in delivery
- Pre-assembled HSpeed Short Shifter
- Not included is the pictured shift rod!